Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Just the Boys
Sunday was a lazy day for us. Colt was not feeling well so we did not go to church, and we just spent some down time as a family. But, that morning I went to Starbucks to get some work done while the boys stayed at home. When I got home, I could tell they had a blast! There was a mountain of wipes on the coffee table.
And, I could tell that they had worked hard too. There were legs on Colt's train table so that we could store toys underneath.
So, it was a fun morning with Daddy. Plus, daddy got him dressed...who cares what you look like when you are having fun, right. In case you can't tell Colt is wearing brown and green running pants with a red t-shirt. It just made me smile!
So, what makes for a better day than to run around in the field with daddy...
And pull out every pot and pan in the cabinets...such beautiful music and a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Mount Baby Wipe = hilarious. What in the world?
For real - what's with the wipes? :) Looks like they had a great time though!
Post a Comment