Kristen and I decided to take Colt and Collin on Sunday, and boy did we make a good choice...they LOVED it! But, when we got there, the line was extremely long, so we made another good choice and took the boys to eat first. While we waited for our table, the boys got to open their ornaments from each other...
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
The Pink Pig: A Past Time and Now the Present
I can remember going to ride the Pink Pig as a little girl when it was on top of the downtown Rich's building. Well, a couple of years ago, the Pink Pig made its debut again...and it is not on top of the Rich's building (maybe because Rich's is no longer there and no longer Rich's), but in a big tent outside of Macy's at Lenox Square Mall.
Kristen and I decided to take Colt and Collin on Sunday, and boy did we make a good choice...they LOVED it! But, when we got there, the line was extremely long, so we made another good choice and took the boys to eat first. While we waited for our table, the boys got to open their ornaments from each other...
Then, while we waited for our food, the boys did a little snacking...
A little reading...
A little playing with trucks and trains (as a mom, you can't go anywhere without your bag of tricks)...
Then after lunch, it was off to the Pink Pig where we encountered this...
Fortunately Kristen and I had a Starbucks and the boys again had a little snack...
They were so excited because all we talked about was the pig choo choo, and Colt was ready...
Until we had to continue to wait in line...
But then it started moving again...
And we saw the light...
One more picture before we got on the pig...

And our mesmerized expression while on the ride...
Thanks Kristen and Collin for such a wonderful day...I think a tradition has been started!
Kristen and I decided to take Colt and Collin on Sunday, and boy did we make a good choice...they LOVED it! But, when we got there, the line was extremely long, so we made another good choice and took the boys to eat first. While we waited for our table, the boys got to open their ornaments from each other...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That was a fun post - I love the play by play! It reminds me of a recent post by Mike - have you seen his cookie post? http://miketiemann.blogspot.com/2008/12/cookie-day.html
Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment