I feel so blessed to be a wife to an incredible man and a mother to two wonderful children. Wes, Colt, and Marley mean the world to me. And I want to share all of our special times with all of you. Enjoy and many blessings!
Tonight, Wes and Colt made pepperoni and pineapple pizza. It was great for me to just sit back and take pictures of it all. But, I am blessed to have a husband who cooks the majority of the time anyway...thanks babe!
First things first, chefs must always wash their hands before preparing the food.
After Daddy spread the sauce, it was time for the toppings... mozzarella cheese...
pepperoni...
and dad had to do the pineapple, because Colt wanted to eat it instead of top it...
And the finished product was delicious! It was a fun family dinner!
1 comment:
Looks yummy - we do ham and pineapple, but the pepperoni looks good too!
Such a cute little chef, that Colt. :)
Post a Comment