Sunday, December 7, 2008

Running and Cheering

Again, another post that is a little behind, but I wanted to give a shout-out (I guess I think I am calling in to 95.5 the Beat) to Wes and Ashley for running the half-marathon on Thanksgiving Day. So, the reason for the title of this post is that they were the ones running, and Todd and I were the ones cheering...we obviously didn't do such a great job (j/k, we knew the poster was upside down)!

I think that we definitely had the better end of the deal on that quite chilly morning with an egg and cheese croissant and coffee in our hands. But, Wes and definitely had the healthier deal! They both did awesome! Wes surprised us, and we barely got a picture of him passing us (hint: tall cutie to the left in the red shirt)...

So, we were ready for Sis, who was only a minute and a half behind him...woo hoo!

And, we saw Heather too (waving in the green shirt)!


We had such a great morning...so good that I am fine with being a cheerleader for now!

No comments: