Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's a GIRL!

We are having a little girl!!! We are so excited and very thankful that she is growing and developing well. We feel so blessed and cannot thank God enough for another little miracle! Here she is smiling...she is already photogenic!
And mommy made the first girly purchase...a girl has to accessorize!

7 comments:

Scott and Katie said...

Oh Congrats! Let the shopping begin. Now you will have the best of both worlds. We are so happy for you.

Suzanna said...

Oh, wow...girls really are so much fun! I have bought countless strips of those same bows at Target. They are great because they are so much less expensive than the boutique bows...and they go FAST. She'll take them out and throw them down every time you turn your head...and sometimes you don't notice until you're back home! I swear there are 50 bows somewhere under the shelves at our Publix.

Julie Tiemann said...

Woohoo!!! Congratulations, Maggie! That's so fun!!

Anonymous said...

HOW SWEET! Congratulations on a daughter. You and Wes are in for it! ;) Colt will be a wonderful big brother to his sweet sis. Congrats, Colt...

Love y'all...

The Tooles said...

Glad to hear the good news. I LOVE that she is smiling in the ultrasound...too funny. I'm sure Colt will be a great big brother and watch over his baby sister..after a few years of torment first, of course=) Congrats again!

CocoJ126 said...

Yeah!!! Congrats! She looks like she is wearing a bow already in her picture! Do runners wear bows? She might bring them into the running world. Ok next week...I am going to call you Mag! Have great weekend shopping for girlie things! ! ! ! !

Lisa Valentine said...

Congratulations! This will be a whole new world for Wes. There is something about Daddy's and their girls! Take care!