Sunday, May 10, 2009

So thankful...

for my family! I had a wonderful Mother's Day with Wes and Colt. We had a great morning and went to church, then went to the Gwinnett Braves game this afternoon. It was a perfect day for baseball, and we sat in the outfield on a quilt. Perfect for Colt to run around! They even handed out carnations to all the moms...
And while this guy was about to hit...
Colt was waiting for a homerun...
I am so blessed to have a great husband and little boy. Happy Mother's Day to all the sweet moms who are so encouraging and great examples for me, including my own very special mom!

2 comments:

Julie Tiemann said...

Glad you had a great Mother's Day! We've got to get out to the Gwinnett Braves soon - looks like fun!

HP said...

Seriously, could he be any cuter? Note: I'm talking about Colt, not Wes. Even though Wes isn't too shabby himself, I typically don't talk about married men in such a manner. Happy Mother's Day, Mag!