I feel so blessed to be a wife to an incredible man and a mother to two wonderful children. Wes, Colt, and Marley mean the world to me. And I want to share all of our special times with all of you. Enjoy and many blessings!
Wes turned 30 today, and we had such a fun day spending it together and with family. I feel so blessed to have a husband who is a wonderful father, great man, and my best friend. We love you Wes and Happy Birthday!
Maggie, I'm going to have to tell Mike you have Dylan song on your blog. That will be MAJOR points for you. (Incidentally, that is about one of the only Dylan songs I really like!)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Wes!
Maggie, I'm going to have to tell Mike you have Dylan song on your blog. That will be MAJOR points for you. (Incidentally, that is about one of the only Dylan songs I really like!)
Post a Comment