I feel so blessed to be a wife to an incredible man and a mother to two wonderful children. Wes, Colt, and Marley mean the world to me. And I want to share all of our special times with all of you. Enjoy and many blessings!
I think his sister is going to be jealous if she doesn't have locks like this... Here is Colt lounging this morning watching Elmo on Youtube. It is so great to be a kid, right?
Hey Maggie! I just found your blog and can't get over how big and ADORABLE Colt is! Congrats on your little girl to be! I'll be praying for you two! Love, Michele oh, and feel free to check out Kate's blog :o)
3 comments:
Maggie I'm jelous of his curls. He's so cute. Hope the pregnancy is going well. So glad you're havin a girl. They are so fun.
LOVE his hair! Check out my blog - I posted curls yesterday too! :)
Hey Maggie! I just found your blog and can't get over how big and ADORABLE Colt is! Congrats on your little girl to be! I'll be praying for you two! Love, Michele
oh, and feel free to check out Kate's blog :o)
Post a Comment