Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Summer Finale
I feel like there is so much to share lately since Colt is learning new things daily, so I have to go ahead and catch up on the summer. I mean, it is October already. I cannot believe it. I just wanted to share some pictures from our family reunion in Asheville. There was a wonderful park right across from where we stayed, and Colt absolutely loved it.
The slide really loved his hair...
Colt loved showing us things in the creek...

Then asking his famous question, "where'd it go"?
He had so much fun throwing rocks with Brooke and Blaire,
getting his hands dirty,
and enjoying the view from Uncle Kyle's shoulders.
To wrap up the summer, Mommy accomplished one of her goals...to run my first 10k. With the encouragement of a great running partner, Katie and I ran the US 10k on Labor Day. Wes, our team manager, got us there bright and early (as you can see it is still dark, not so bright, but definitely early).
He also managed to catch us near the finish line...I mean, if he blinked, he could miss us (just kidding).
Then, I was greeted at the front of the neighborhood by my #1 fan...Colt Henry. I think Mimi helped with the sign and Starbucks card!
So, there you have it...our summer in three blog posts. It was a blast, and we continue to have so much fun with Colt daily. He steals my heart over and over. Now that I have caught up, I promise to try (try being the key word) to keep you updated with what is going on with the Muscharas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment