Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Summer Summary: Part 2

Okay, I still may not get it all done in this post, but I just want to share some pics of Colt that are quite overdue. One special day of our summer was Father's Day, when the three of us went on a hike on Sawnee Mountain. Colt really enjoyed it, especially when he was on Daddy's shoulders...

Or sitting in his lap so content.

It was a beautiful day...

And tiring one, but thanks to Daddy, Colt was able to take a nap.

Another favorite part of Colt's summer was swimming. Whether it was sitting on the side of the pool...

Or playing in the kitchen without water...

Or in the yard with water...

Or with Aunt Kristin, Uncle Kyle, and Daddy...


And while we are speaking of favorites, I will share a few more.
Finding anything random in Mommy's junk drawers, such as ribbon...

Riding on Pop's boat...

Playing at "Catch Air" with his friends (and yes we planned for Colt, Conn, and Townes to dress alike...that is Blair and I for you)...


And of course Ellie is always his constant playmate at home (notice how Ellie never moves, but Colt does)...

And the favorite food of the summer...corn on the cob (thanks to his friend, Collin, who taught him how to eat it)

So, we are getting there...maybe just a few more events to share. It was quite an eventful summer because Colt is at a great age...it has been so much fun for all of us to watch him learn and grow.

2 comments:

HP said...

I noticed that Ellie was absent from the corn pictures. Wise move. Great pictures!!!

Julie Tiemann said...

What a cutie!!