We had such a great weekend! Lots of family time equals lots of fun! Wes and I went crazy with the camera, so be prepared for the play by play of the weekend. Friday night, we went to our favorite Mexican restaurant, stopped by the store for cookie dough ice cream (yum), then played and played outside. Marley and I spent our time like this...
Whereas Wes and Colt spent their time like this...
Then Saturday afternoon, we went to a park and had a picnic. So much fun!
Saturday night, Wes and I went out with some of our best friends, Adam and Carrie. We hung out with other friends from college and had such a great time!
Our neighborhood pool opened this weekend, so we took the babies to the pool Sunday afternoon...
While Colt made a much larger splash...
And the last news is that Marley started crawling...check it out!
I wasn't kidding about the play by play and crazy with the camera! Anyways, this is what a weekend is all about to me...time with my husband and babies. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else! But this particular weekend, Memorial Day, also has a special meaning. Let us not forget those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom, and continue to do so daily in the midst of this war.




1 comment:
What a fun weekend! They are adorable! So glad you guys got to see Adam and Carrie. He looks great.
Post a Comment