Wednesday, August 18, 2010

After a Summer and Technical Difficulties...

So, after the summer flew by and our computer got struck by lightning...I think we are back in business. I want to share a few (or 11) pictures from the past couple of months. Colt and Marley are growing so fast! They are a true joy to us!

Sweet girl...


Bath time fun...

All boy...


At the Gwinnett Braves game for Father's Day...




Love her dimples...




Mowing the grass with dad...


Gotta go...


But, I am hoping to post sooner than later. We have several things yet to come...a family reunion this weekend, our beach trip in a few weeks, and Marley's first birthday! Yes, I blinked and now she is almost one and Colt is three and a half! It goes by SO fast, so I try and cherish every moment!

2 comments:

CocoJ126 said...

So cute! Hope you guys are doing well! How do you get the bows to stay in her hair???

Julie Tiemann said...

Check out those dimples!!!!!! Love it! And hel-LO little Maggie! She's just presh! Can't believe she's almost one... Yes, time flies. Just celebrated Lily's first yesterday! Glad to hear y'all are doing well!