Back after my Blog Hiatus
Okay, so its been a while. And I know you've missed me :) But, every time I sit down at the computer, I think, man I have so much to catch up on that it is overwhelming. So, I am not going to be able to catch you up on holidays, birthdays, etc...they were all great. But, I will be able to tell you where my focus has been the last five months...here, on my family!
We have had a lot of changes the past few months...getting adjusted to two fabulous children, Wes getting a great job opportunity but requires a lot of travel, starting his MBA, and just dealing with the crazy, busy life that we all have these days. And it has been challenging at times, but we know this is what God has for us right now. So, I just want to catch you up on some recent pictures of the babies.
Our fun Colt...3 now and always keeps us laughing!




And our sweet Marley...she is developing such a sweet and happy personality. And, she is growing like crazy, 17 pounds and 14 ounces at her 6 month check-up!


They are so sweet together too!
One of my favs...
I can't say enough how thankful I am to have such a supportive husband and wonderful kids. My cup runneth over! Hopefully, I will find the time to share more often than every six months! Just a couple more pics...

3 comments:
love love love...thank you for sharing!
Welcome back! I've been wondering how you guys were! Marley is SO cute - getting so big! Everyone looks great, in fact. Glad to hear things are going so well.
Very cute. I wanted to see pics of Marlie. I can't believe she weighs that much. Ava is a runt at 21lbs. and she's almost 2.
Post a Comment