Monday, June 8, 2009
Our Little Fish
Wes took Colt to the pool last week, and I think that it was still a little too cold for him because he would not let Wes put him down. And all week I have been asking if he wanted to go, and he would say "no pool mama". Well, yesterday was a different story...here he was saying "I wimmin mama, I wimmin"!
And of course he had fun with daddy...

I think that we are in for a poolside summer! We are headed to the beach on Wednesday, so more pictures of our little fish are still to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Isn't the pool so much more fun with a kiddo? I'm thinking the days of laying by the pool or the ocean are long gone, but considering my skin type, that's probably for the best. ;)
Isn't pool time fun?
MAGGIE!!! So this is totally weird but I got to thinking about you today and tried to look you up on Facebook to see if I could track you down. No such luck - so you were googled :) And I found your blog! I hope you and your family are doing well! We definitely need to catch up some time - I miss you!
Paige Brock
chasitypaige@gmail.com
Maggie! I am so excited you are having a baby girl!! Fun fun!! Colt is precious and looks like y'all are having a blast this summer!
Post a Comment