Monday, July 20, 2009

Better Late than Never

So the last time I posted, I told you we were going to the beach in two days. I am sure that you have all been checking to see if we actually did six weeks later...well, we did and had a great time. But, I am just getting around to posting the pictures. We went to Destin with our friends Wes, Blair, and their two boys Townes and Conn. It was a rough start for Colt...
He did not want to go in the ocean or even play in the sand, then we couldn't get him away.
Cute family pics...

The boys in their cute matching shirts that Blair had made for them...
Me with Blair and Silly Townes...
We had such a wonderful time with wonderful friends!

1 comment:

Julie Tiemann said...

I was seriously about to email you to see if everything was okay since you'd fallen off/out of the blogosphere. ;) Such cute photos! I'm so jealous! :) Can't wait for our (sucessful) beach days to return. (See my blog if that doesn't make sense.)