Saturday, November 1, 2008
Puppy Love
Oh how we love this puppy! He had such a fun time at Townes' Halloween Party. It was great to spend time with friends. This is a pre-costume shot...the tights made Daddy a little nervous.
And here are some pictures of our little puppy dog...
Colt and the spiders (Townes and Conn).
Group shots...


I've got to get to the next house before Mom and Dad say it is time to go...
Whew, I made it...
And the #1 picture of the night...Colt knows how to play the part.
Not only can he move like a puppy, but he sounds like one too (listen closely, the picture is bad because it was so dark).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh my goodness, that is the cutest costume I've seen yet. And how cute were Townes and Conn too! Looks like a fun time was had by all. I love the spider cookies too.
Post a Comment