Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fun at the Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday, we went to "Uncle Shuck's Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze". It was such a perfect day to be outside! Colt had so much fun!

They had a kid's play area with tractor tires and hay bales to play on.

They even had a kid's corn maze that Daddy took Colt through.


And great photo ops, which Mommy loved (don't mind Daddy in the background)...

We also enjoyed a great hayride. It was such a fun day!

2 comments:

Julie Tiemann said...

SO sweet. I especially love the one of Colt in the "I was caught at Uncle Shucks" sign. Too cute!

The Tooles said...

Hi Maggie. How are you? It is so good to get an update on you and Wes and your kiddo. I am a new "blogger," but saw your site on Katie May's blog. Justin and I had our first baby, Caroline, in June. Isn't motherhood great?! We have a blog too, so you are welcome to check it out. Take care=) Tell Wes hello from the Tooles!