Sunday, September 19, 2010

Firsts...

Soccer practice...


Georgia game with Daddy (he is taking it all in)...


Blowing kisses...


Steps...


I know...it goes by too fast, I cherish every moment!

2 comments:

The Tooles said...

Let us know if you are back in town for another Georgia game...we would love to say hey!

Erin Duvall said...

Soccer is awesome Colt! I loved seeing you guys Saturday and finally meeting your precious children. So glad Marley liked me so much. I'll wear that necklace every time I see her. I got some cute pics of the guys. Send me your email and I'll get them to you. Also, Carrie asked me to send some to her as well but I don't have her email. I posted on the Caring Bridge website my email address for her but just in case if you could send me hers I'll get the pics out to both of you. Hopefully we can get together with you guys in the near future since we're moving to Acworth.