Thursday, September 9, 2010

The First of Many First Days of School

So Colt started preschool today! I feel like time is flying and I tell everyone that I just want to say "freeze" to my kids and stop them from growing up so fast! But, I cherish every moment and feel SO blessed!

He had a great day, and when we got home, he said "Mommy, I miss preschool"! He loved it and clearly had no problem when I dropped him off (see below)...

And another first of many...sitting in car line waiting to hear all about his day!

And speaking of growing up too fast...Marley is doing just that! She is changing daily...pulling up, walking with her baby stroller, playing peekaboo (or hide and seek in this instance)!


Another sweet pic!

My cup runneth over!

3 comments:

Julie Tiemann said...

Congrats on the big milestone! They're as cute as ever!

MB Shaw said...

Your children are beautiful, Maggie. Glad to see you are cherishing every moment! Love to you!

Kate's Mom said...

What happy beautiful children! Can't believe my former freshman roommate and I are so grown up with such beautiful families...more than either of us could have ever dreamed. Sending love your way, miss you~Michele :)