A before pic in the labor and delivery room...
After a quick 3 hour labor, here she is...

Our first family pic...

Colt is a wonderful big brother...

Sweet feet...

Welcome sweet Marley...a mother's love is instant and unconditional! It is truly amazing...I feel SO blessed!



9 comments:
congrats!
Congrats! Marley is SO beautiful. 3 hr labor??? You lucky thing. Can't wait to meet her.
Hi Maggie. Congratulations on the birth of your BEAUTIFUL baby girl. I am so happy for you. You look awesome--before and after. Hope you are doing well. Can't wait to see more pics!
My bet is that you're going to have a lot more kids. Why? 1) You don't gain a pound anywhere but your cute basketball belly. 2) You seem to have "easy" pregnancies which you enjoy. 3) You make the cutest babies! :)
By the way, can you explain her name choice in a future post? I love it, just curious about "San" especially.
Congrats you two. She is beautiful!
so stinking cute! My guess is San is from a very special Aunt.
Welcome to a very loving family Marley! Glad you had a quick labor Maggie. I love those dimples....too cute.
Congrats Maggie! Your family is beautiful!
Post a Comment