I feel so blessed to be a wife to an incredible man and a mother to two wonderful children. Wes, Colt, and Marley mean the world to me. And I want to share all of our special times with all of you. Enjoy and many blessings!
Not only have people wanted to know where we got her name, but others have been asking to see her hair. So, here are a few shots without a hat. I am still holding out for it to turn red, but red or not, she's a cutie!
What a sweet, sweet baby girl. And I *love* her name. Nevermind about the dogs...after we chose Sadie's name I found out two neighborhood pets are named Sadie AND Oprah's dog is named Sadie. We DID NOT name her after Oprah's dog. Good grief.
Beautiful addition to a beautiful family. Congratulations...
3 comments:
Yes she is!
Looks red to me! She is such a pretty baby
What a sweet, sweet baby girl. And I *love* her name. Nevermind about the dogs...after we chose Sadie's name I found out two neighborhood pets are named Sadie AND Oprah's dog is named Sadie. We DID NOT name her after Oprah's dog. Good grief.
Beautiful addition to a beautiful family. Congratulations...
Post a Comment