Saturday, July 25, 2009
Giving Ellie a Bath
Well, first of all let me say that Ellie is not the only one who got a bath!
Colt definitely wanted to be keeper of the hose, and Ellie was very patient while it took a little longer than normal to get all of the soap off.
I think Colt and I had more fun than she did though.
Okay, so all three of us ended up getting a bath, but we had fun doing it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Such simple, sweet times! Maggie, you look great!
Looks like Colt likes to have a good time! I love when he is singing his ABC's, destroys puzzle, and then jumps right back into singing without missing a beat. What a character=) Hope you and the bambino are feeling good. Take care.
You are too good at hiding your belly! All of blog land can't even believe your pink calendar.
Post a Comment