In April, we moved Marley into her "big girl bed"! As much as I tried to hold this event off, she was so ready and so excited...
She even got "pretending to sleep" down instantly!
Brother loved the fact that he could fit in her bed too!
And here is the finished product...love decorating and accessorizing for a girl!
Then, on May 1st, she got her first haircut...I know, over 2 and a half and just now getting a haircut. I think this is just so we can save up for highlights and layers when she is a teenager!
She was very excited that she got to finally sit in the chair after going with brother to see Mrs. Adela every month!
Curling up nicely!
As long as we can still get a bow in it, mom is happy! And so is Marley...such a big girl!



1 comment:
Marley looks so proud to be getting her haircut and her bedroom is adorable=) Hope all is well with you!
Post a Comment