Sunday, November 27, 2011

Marley is 2!

It's funny how I look back and did M's birthday post about 2 months late last year :) But, I have to document this birthday because I feel like I look at her everyday and say "I can't believe you're 2!". Marley is such a joy in our lives and so much FUN! This year, she had a cupcake themed birthday party!

But, before we celebrated with friends and family, we had a great day on her actual birthday, September 24th...just the four of us!

Brother baking her homemade birthday cake...




Blowing out her candle on her birthday pancake...


Enjoying Colt's soccer game from Grandpa's shoulders...


Making her puppy named "Woof Woof" at Build-a-Bear...




Yummy dinner at Cheesecake Factory...



And enjoying the chocolate cake by such a wonderful cook...



And now time to open presents from the family...



We had such a wonderful day celebrating with Marley!

No comments: