I feel so blessed to be a wife to an incredible man and a mother to two wonderful children. Wes, Colt, and Marley mean the world to me. And I want to share all of our special times with all of you. Enjoy and many blessings!
She is beautiful! Looks like Laine Wilson and I may be going to see Adam the same weekend as you and Wes. I just sent Wes and email...don't have yours. If you see this email me so I have yours raftelisfamily@bellsouth.net
3 comments:
Cuteness abounds in the Muschara house!!!
She is beautiful! Looks like Laine Wilson and I may be going to see Adam the same weekend as you and Wes. I just sent Wes and email...don't have yours. If you see this email me so I have yours
raftelisfamily@bellsouth.net
The bunny chair pic is cracking me up. Hold on Marley!
Post a Comment