Some Things We Love
Well, I am back on the blog. The New Year has been great, but busy in 2009. We even got to enjoy the snow in Atlanta over the holidays...well, it was fake snow (aka foam soap) at Atlantic Station, but the fun and memories are what count!

So, I wanted to share some of Colt's favorite things these days. He is such a joy and blessing in our lives, and I love capturing all of his "moments"...exploring, enjoying, and learning.
Ellie, man he loves her and has so much fun chasing her around the house.
His shopping cart that Big T, AA, and the kids gave him.
Driving the jeep at Mimi and Boppoo's house.
His Radio Flyer tricyle from Nonny and Grandpa.
Stickers.
Getting his own yogurt out of the refrigerator.
Giving kisses (although the grimace on my face is because sometimes he kisses with teeth...ouch!)
Finding the camera and taking his own pictures.
Bath time with Aunt Krissy...she gives him mohawks.
Reading.
Cleaning out Daddy's armoire.
Making a parade in the kitchen with his toys.
And just being so darn cute!
2 comments:
Gotta agree with that last one - he's super cute as always!
Oh my gosh...so big and SO cute. I love him!Love the toy parade in the kitchen.
Post a Comment