Monday, January 19, 2009

A Future Rock Star?

So, I am running Colt's bath water tonight, and I hear him call "Mama" from the office. I find Colt like this...

with the TV like this...

And then after his bath, I find him watching Daddy do this...

So, this shows just how much they learn without us knowing it. We may have a guitar hero or rock star on our hands. I think that I could pass as a "mom groupie"!

3 comments:

The Tooles said...

I have to admit that our family has a guitar hero addiction too. For now Caroline seems much more intersted in watching Justin play acoustic guitar..funny enough he calls her his "groupie" too. Colt looks like he is so much fun...it won't be long until our little one is getting into things too=) Take care.

Julie Tiemann said...

Now THAT is awesome. But next Wes must learn to play a real guitar and get Colt to mimic that. :)

Kerry Wilson said...

We got Cameron a VSmile for Christmas figuring it was a little too advanced for him. I have let him play some. One night when I was getting home he had the TV pulled out and was hooking the system up! We were keeping it under the TV and he pulled it out and was plugging it in. I was very impressed. I wish I had taken a picture. He had all the plugs on the right colors, but didn't have them pushed all the way in. I was truly amazed.

Anyways, despite the lack of visual evidence of that incident I do have some footage of Cameron enjoying some gaming time.

http://www.allthingswilson.com/blog/2009/01/mario-kart-cameron/